Forbidden City
Welcome come and join us! We are accepting all students and all you have to do is register and invite people who would also enjoy this site.
Forbidden City
Welcome come and join us! We are accepting all students and all you have to do is register and invite people who would also enjoy this site.
Forbidden City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden City

Home to all creatures who either want to learn or just be safe

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Office of the Ancients

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

The Office of the Ancients Empty
PostSubject: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 am

The Office of the Ancients 100L%20Library%20Mahogany%20Gothic_thumb

Azrael looked out the window of his office which overlooked the lake as per his request. The moonlight seemed to light the surface of the lake. His electric blue eyes seemed to light as well. Instead of the ripped clothing and unorthodox hairstyles, he had opted instead for a pair of black slacks, a black long sleeved button up shirt with a maroon vest. He had an overcoat that was similar to the 17th century style, but modernized hanging from the hanger near the door. He completed this ensemble with a pair of black oxford shoes. His hair was pulled into a ponytail that was tied off at the collar of his shirt by a piece of cloth.

Shona, his white tiger familiar lay dozing under the window, giving the occasional huff. Azrael turned back to look over his office, walking to the chair that sat behind the desk. He took a seat pulling a novel from his ancient Italy from the shelf nearest him, opening the book, began reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Sakura came to Azrael's office to see how he liked it. She knocked on the door lightly before she came in. That day she was wearing a dark blue dress that was strapless and went to just above her knees. She entered and smiled lightly at Azrael at him, "How do you like your new office?" she asked him as she walked over to the desk and stood in front of it.
Back to top Go down
https://forbiddencity.rpg-board.net
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 am

He looked up from the book as he saw her walk in, stopping in front of his desk. "Hello my love." he said with a smile as he stood and walked around the desk, lightly kissing her.
Shona gave an excited purr as she stood and trotted to Sakura, leaning her massive head against her leg.
Azrael gave a small chuckle. "What brings you here, my dark angel?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:38 am

Sakura smiled lightly at what he called her and she petted Shona's head. "Hello Shona," she said lightly to her and then turned her attention back to Azrael, "Oh nothing just stopping by and seeing how its going also getting away from signing papers," she said smiling lightly, "It seems ever other second one of the staff members are coming to find me so I can sign something it's boring," she said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:00 am

He gave a small chuckle. "Ah. The joys of having others answering to you." he said with a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 am

"All the joys running a school," she said with a smile. "I do love bringing the students all together its just a lot of work," she added. "So how are you and Shona doing in here?" She questioned
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:47 am

He smiled for a moment. "I agree. The students soaking up the knowledge we have is well worth the time." he said as he pet Shona lightly. "We are doing quite well." he replied as he looked out the window at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 pm

"That's good," Sakura said to them with a smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:19 am

"I can hear the smile in your voice, my love. What are you thinking?" he asked her with a small smile of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 am

She smiled at him, "What makes you think I am thinking of anything?" she questioned as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

Azrael turned from the window. "You have a unique quality about you, sweetheart. You're always thinking about something." he said with another small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:29 am

She smiled at him, "Oh is that my unique quality?" she asked him. She didn't say anything else for a few moments, "So how come you chose this style for your office?" she questioned
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 am

He smiled lightly. "Yes. Your unique quality." he said before answering her next question. "It's the simplest way I could think of." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:00 am

She smiled, "I like it; it's nice." She petted Shona a little bit more as she stood there. She then knelled down to Shona's level, "And who is a good pretty girl?" she said as she petted Shona
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:11 am

Azrael smiled. "Thank you, my love." he said as he watched Shona stare into Sakura's eyes as she let out a loud purr before falling to her side and exposing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:14 am

"Such a good girl," Sakura said chuckling lightly and scratching Shona's stomach lightly. "Your welcome Love, so you and Shona been up to anything interesting?" she asked as she continued to scratch Shona's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 am

Azrael lightly looked at a map of the world where a large amount of tacks were placed in random areas. "Nothing worth noting." he said with a small sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 pm

she turned her heads to him and had it slightly tilted to the side. "Is there something wrong?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:40 pm

He walked up the map and looked at it carefully. "Vampyre's a being killed." he said. "Not in war as we should die. They are being hunted. I haven't been able track whats doing it." he added.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:45 pm

She stopped petting Shona and looked up at him. "Hunters?" she questioned him, "Wouldn't that be the obvious answer?" she thought about it for the moment, 'or it could possible be the ones that got Michel and almost me,' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:00 am

"Hunters should be the culprit. However I've been forced to outrule that conclusion since none of the deaths are realtive to hunters methods. No stakes or decapitations. All mutilated beyond normal human means." he said as he stared at the map. "It's vexing." he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 am

Sakura stood up and came over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist as she didn't say anything for a few. "Where are all of these deaths taking place?" she asked him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 am

He nodded to the map. The tacks showed locations all over the world. "Everywhere. Most are in Europe." he said as he looked at the large group of tacks. "What I don't get is the way they are being killed." he said finally.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:47 am

"Perhaps it is a revenge thing?" she said. "Is there anything these vamp's have in common?" she asked then. "And maybe they are hunters just a didn't type."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:10 am

"It can't be hunters. They train their own. The ones who feel our presence are the true hunters. Untrained humans only think they are having an odd feeling. As to what they have in common. Nothing. Our kind are being killed at random." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 pm

"Mh then I am at a loss really," Sakura said as she removed her arms from him and went to sit on top of his desk.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm

"As am I" he said as he stopped. Like lightning he quickly turned, drawing a knife he had hidden inside his sleeve. The door opened a moment later revealing a hulking armored figure. Across his back hung a large axe. At his side was a Katana style sword. Other weapons littered the armor along with trophies from campaigns. Grisly trophies of the flesh. It's face was hidden by a full face helmet in the design of a spectral demon.

The armor bore the emblem of Azrael's coven. Azrael knew at once who it was. "What news?" he asked the Dark Knight. The only reply was a stack of parchment held out which Azrael took. Not saying anything he walked to the desk, laying the paper out next to Sakura. Inside was all the information he needed. When he turned the Dark Knight was gone. "Like shadows in the mist. My Knights have never failed me." he said with admiration as he poured over the paper reading the information.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 am

The person who had entered was a shock she then was wondering how they got past her gates. 'Mh might have to check them later,' she thought to herself.

"Do they have to show up to my school like that?" She asked looking over at Azrael. "What does it say?" she questioned then.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"They are hardly ever out of their armor. It was the same when I was a Dark Knight to my predecessor." he answered as he flipped through the stack of papers. "This is what I needed." he said as he flipped to another page. Finally he looked up to Sakura. "It would seem that the Elves are hunting us down one by one." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 pm

"Oh fun and particular reason why?" she questioned, "And I'm sure you looked absolutely handsome in your armor," she said with a light smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:39 pm

"We're currently at war with the Elves. They must assume that killing random Vampyre's will stop it." he said as he looked another sheet of paper. "My armor served it's purpose. But thank you, my love." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm

"Your welcome," she said smiling lightly at him. "What people think that killing randomly ever stops anything?" she said. "Not the smartest thing to think."
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:37 am

Azrael thought for a moment. "It's shocking. The Elves are generally a peace loving people who only kill when they have to. They began the war as well as continue it. However our kind are a war loving culture. We will oblige them." he said with a dark chuckle before pointing at a page. It was a map of Germany that showed the location of a Vampyre military garrison in the black forest. "There. That's the next target." he said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 am

She looked at him, "and how can you be sure of that if there doing it at random?" she questioned looking down at the map.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 pm

"It is the only miltary target in the area." he said as he looked over the map. "They will strike there. All their movements no matter how random have a pattern. It's taken me till now to see it though." he said as he scratched the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:30 pm

"Mh okay," she said looking at the map for a little bit longer. Then moving her hair back a little.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 am

He stood there a moment. "What are you thinking, my love?" he asked her as he looked at her out of the corner of his eye. Shona put her front paws on the desk as she too stared at the map.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 am

"Nothing," she said looking at him and smiling lightly. "Shona what are you doing?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:24 am

He gave a small smile. "She is committing the map to memory. She has already forseen that I will lead the garrisons defense. A messenger will be here with the news. . . . Now." he said as he heard a knock at his door. "Enter." he called as the door opened and a wide eyed Vampyre wearing his armor with the normal issue single edged katana style sword at his hip and shield across his back entered. The armor bore the rank of corporal, though he was young. Even by Vampyre standards.
"Forgive my intrusion, General. But you are needed on the front Soldier's Hollow is going to fall prey to an Elvish attack. You have orders to lead the garrison. 53rd Special Warfare Detachment." he said as he handed Azrael a letter.
Azrael opened the letter, looking it over. "Thank you Corporal. That will be all." he said as he returned the soldiers salute. The trooper then left the room. Azrael looked over the letter again. "It would seem I have orders to report to the garrison in Germany to lead the assault." he said as he folded the letter.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Sakura didn't say anything to him after he said what his orders were. She turned on the table so her body was facing the window her arms crossed over her chest as she looked at something outside. She wasn't thrilled that was the only thing she could identify within herself at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Azrael watched her carefully. "What troubles you, my love?" he asked her as he walked beside the desk, softly placing his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:08 pm

"Nothing," she said looking at him lightly before looking down again, "Just don't want you to go," she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am

He nodded. "I understand. I would prefer not to go as well." he said before adding. "But honor and glory will be earned in this victory." as he pet Shona behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 am

She looked at him, "Honor and glory isn't everything," she said to him. "But okay whatever you need to do," she said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 am

He gave a sad smile. "Yes. I suppose it isn't everything. However I cannot stand by knowing that our kind will be killed. I have to stop it." he said as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:35 am

"Yeah. I'll probably just head to the house and get somethings ready for the guy Marcus is sending to me. Then probably head into the city." she said to Azrael as she looked at him, "Maybe not in that order though," she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:39 am

He nodded. "Be careful out there. I will return as soon as it is taken care of. On the upside. I'll have the answer to that rumor about the human population. They say their recent war killed most of them. Guess we'll find out." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 am

She gave him a light smirk, "I'm always careful maybe I'll find some entertainment while I'm out," she said to him the smirk still on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Azrael Ebelaz
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Teacher/Vampire;Demon
Azrael Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:50 am

"If by careful, you mean always getting into some sort of trouble. Then yes. You're very careful." he said with a smirk of his own.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Night-Ebelaz
Headmistress/Vampire
Headmistress/Vampire
Sakura Night-Ebelaz

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:51 am

"Oh and how do I get in trouble?" she questioned him with a raised eyebrow as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office of the Ancients   The Office of the Ancients Empty

Back to top Go down

The Office of the Ancients
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden City :: Azrael Ebelaz Office-
Jump to: